If you are one of the 50% of Americans who are dissatisfied with their job, do something about it!
Focus your intentions on manifesting what you desire versus settling for what you ended up with.
If you are dissatisfied in your current job, imagine the job that is perfect for you and then MAKE IT HAPPEN!
The reason over 50% of employees in the US are dissatisfied with their job is they don't take action to improve their situation. They are waiting for someone to give it to them.
That's like being a single woman and expecting prince charming to knock on your door! You must believe it's possible.
It's like anything else in your life, you can't wait for it to happen TO you. You have to make it happen.
My favorite motto is "IF IT IS TO BE IT IS UP TO ME".
It is UP TO YOU to find your place, your fit, the job you desire in the world of work. Stop waiting and complaining and take action:
- talk to others who can help you
- schedule an informational interview in the world you wish to work in
- shadow someone in the job you dream about
- find a recruiter
- review online job sites
- ask friends what they think would be a perfect job for you
- explore your current company's opportunities
- make it known that you believe you are worth more and want more
- begin a self marketing campaign
- take action steps every day
You've got this!
For career tips, follow me on LinkedIn @BarbaraFulmer, or find your answers in my book, Ditch Your Career Plan at https://bit.ly/3Opld2z