We all make mistakes. Yes, even you. The trick is to not make the same mistake twice.
Mistakes are teachable moments. It's impossible to develop a strong career path without the benefit of making and then learning from our mistakes.
The trick is to avoid the most common and avoidable career mistakes as you navigate your career.
These Top Ten Avoidable Career Mistakes are included in my book, Ditch Your Career Plan, and were the guiding force for my career. See if you recognize any:
1. Having a rigid plan
2. Lacking self-knowledge and awareness
3. Setting no time boundaries
4. Staying in your comfort zone
5. Stopping learning
6. Never expanding your social circle
7. Never reassessing skills or experience
8. Never knowing when to quit
9. Keep working for a bad boss
10. Never realizing it's up to you
Follow Barbara Fulmer on LinkedIn
Take control of your career >> https://bit.ly/3Opld2z